Wallace the Whale Plush FREE Sewing Pattern
Sometimes you just want to make some adorable stuffed animal pattern. These patterns are not always practical, but they are always cute. Whether you want to add some little whale whimsy to your home decor or are looking to sew for kids, this how to make a toy idea is sure to impress. This Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern is a little friend with a lot of attitude. With a cute little whale tale and swimming fins, this is the friend you want to make if you are looking to learn how to make a stuffed animal.
- 2/3 yard of quilting cotton (44” wide)
- 1/2 yard of quilting cotton (44” wide)
- Fiber stuffing or fabric scraps
- Paper printer
- Contrasting embroidery floss & an embroidery hoop, for eyes
- 2 yds of ribbon, for hanging (optional)
- Basic sewing supplies: sewing machine, needle & coordinating thread, iron & pressing surface, scissors & fabric shears, straight pins, and a fabric marker
Take a look at this Seahorse Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.