Washable Coloring Book FREE Sewing Tutorial
This would be the perfect project for a last-minute birthday gift, in preparation for a long car-ride, or to keep little pre-schoolers busy coloring somewhere other than the walls.
Are you ready to make one (or 10)?
What you'll need:
- 6 fat quarters of black and white fabric that would be fun to color
- 1 fat quarter of fabric for the ‘binding' sections
- 12 strips 2 1/2” x 40” to make borders around the pages
- 45” x 38” thin cotton batting to go in between the pages
- rick rack or ribbon to embellish the cover (if desired)
You might want to check this Crayon Coloring Wallet FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.