Waterproof Reusable Snack Bags FREE Sewing Tutorial
You fill 'em up. They empty 'em. You wipe 'em out. And then repeat!
And since they take just a small amount of fabric and a short amount of time, you can whip up a bunch of this reusable snack bag easily.
What you'll need:
- 2 pieces of 7.5″ x 16″ fabric [1 piece for outer and 1 for liner]
- Silhouette Heat Transfer Vinyl [Optional]
- 2 pieces of 7.5″ x 16″ Iron-On Vinyl [1 piece for outer and 1 for liner]
- NOTE: 1 yard of Iron-On Vinyl is enough to make 3 bags
- Office Binder Clips or Pins
- Coordinating Thread
- 4″-5″ piece of Velcro
You might want to check this DIY Lunch Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial.