Windowed Face Mask Free Sewing Pattern
Specially designed for the deaf & hard of hearing communities, the Windowed Face Mask was modified from the original Craft Passion Face Mask (non-pocket version) to include a clear window; by means of using vinyl or a clear plastic sheet; at the mouth area to aid them in communication.
- Main Fabric (cotton), 13″ x 7″, prewashed
- Lining Fabric (cotton or flannel), 13″ x 7″, prewashed
- Plastic Fabric (Ex. 4 Gauge Vinyl), 4″ x 5″
- Elastic cord: for ear loops, 8″ x 2, or, for head tie, 18″ x 1, (this is an approximate length, please measure with your own elastic band to judge; as everyone's head and sizes are different)
- or, shoelace/ribbon/cord/t-shirt yarn with at least 44″ length for the head tie
- Sewing essential
- Sewing Machine or hand sew
- Pencil or soluble fabric marker
- Seamstress tracing wheel and paper (optional)
Take a look at this Face Mask FREE Sewing Roundup.