Wrap Front Top
The Wrap Top is loosely based on the original Wrap Dress pattern that has been downloaded thousands of times and been the most popular pattern on the So Sew Easy site so far. This ‘It's a Wrap' top has taken some of the best elements of that dress and turned it into a blouse with a few variations that I think you'll like.
* Cross-over front bodice
* Loose and casual sleeves with a little flutter
* Pleats on one side to create soft draping across the front
* Can help to hide a prominent tummy
* Slightly shaped at the waist
* Close fitting in the hips
* Flattering look with no awkward ‘gaping'
* Step by step photos and written instructions
* Video tutorial too
* Sizes from 32 to 44 inch bust
This will quickly become a wardrobe staple and you'll find yourself wearing this wrap front top everywhere. It looks equally good in a print or in a solid. The plain color helps to show off the pleats and gathers a little more, but the print looks fab too. Choosing your favorite will prove to be a tough decision.
Here's where you can find this beautiful pattern.