Yarn Project Bag FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Sew up a roomy bag that’s perfect for carrying balls of yarn and your knitting or crochet projects too!
This half-barrel shaped bag has an easy to install eyelet (or grommet) on top through which you can draw out the yarn.
With your yarn ‘in the bag’ it will stay clean even when the bag is on the floor – perfect for using at home and in the car, at appointments, or at a friend’s house!
What you'll need:
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the bag exterior
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the bag lining
- 1/2 yard foam stabilizer (such as ByAnnie Soft and Stable)
- 40″ of piping (such as Wrights Maxi Piping)
- 1 size 4.5 YKK handbag zipper, 20’’ long (one or two pulls, as desired )
- 1 large or extra large eyelet
- More fabric and zippers may be required if you decide to add pockets
- Wonder clips
- Sewing stiletto
You might want to check this Full Circle Zippered Case FREE Sewing Pattern.