YoYo Plush Dog FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
YoYo Plush Dog is a super high-energy dog and gets motivated easily. It is playful and gets moving as soon as you need it to play you.
Just can’t resist his big nose and the sticking-out tongue, reminded of my late pet dog who has a brown nose and always love to sniff here and there with its big brown nose.
Enjoy sewing them!
- Fabric (scraps, various colors and prints): To make the oval-shaped yoyo as the body of the plush dog
- Fabric (thick cotton, latte color): To make the head and tail of the plush dog
- Fabric (cotton, dark brown): To make the shoes of the plush dog, fat quarters
- Button eye 9mm, black, 2; or equivalent button
- Felt: Pink, 2ʺ x 2ʺ
- Embroidery floss, black
- String or cotton twine or yarn: As shoes lace and string to assembly the yoyo body
- Batting, cotton
- Polyester stuffing material
- Plastic beads/stuffing pellets
- Sewing threads (matching colors)
- YoYo Plush Dog Pattern Template
- Cards, for the template printing
- Sewing machine or, you can hand-sew without a machine
- Long sewing needle (about 2ʺ) and pins
- Tapestry needle, fine with big eye
- Water Erasable Fabric Marker
You might want to check this Sock Pug Puppy Free Sewing Pattern.