This apron is for the artist in you or someone you know. It has enough pockets for brushes or tools, handy while still being stylish and protecting your clothing at the same time.
Warning: this artist apron is so comfortable that you might forget to remove it should you decide to go grocery shopping in the middle of a creative wave.
- 1 – 1 1/2 yards of 60″ canvas, thick corduroy (THIS is exactly what I'm using in this tutorial and it's on sale on Amazon..)
- Thread to match
- Size 16 Schmetz sewing needle
- 4 d-rings 1″ wide
- 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 yards of 1″ bias tape
- Sewing Machine (I am using the Bernina 350 Patchwork edition and I do not need the walking foot.
- Walking foot (optional)
- Iron and ironing board
- Serger: ideal, but optional
You might want to check these 200+ FREE Apron Patterns, too!