Basic Kid Shorts with Pocket FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Here's a free tutorial on how to make a basic kid shorts with pocket.
Note: The sizing of the shorts is for Asian builds so it could be too small for other races.
1. Cotton fabric, 3/4 yard or a woman short-sleeve blouse (at least a USA size 10 or UK size 12)
2. Knitted rib (normally used on a polo-shirt collar)
3. Ribbon, short length
1. Sewing machine with matching thread
2. Serger machine or zigzag stitch
3. Printer, letter size (8.5″ x 11″) paper 6 pcs. & glue (to print and join pattern)
4. Carbon and tracing wheel
6. Sewing kits
8. Safety pin
You might want to check this Women's Dressy Shorts FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.