Bunny hot pad tutorial
These are specifically made for Easter, but they’d be cute year round in all sorts of color combinations. The bunnies and grass can be cut from some of those larger scraps we all seem to have sitting around.
For one set (two hot pads) you’ll need:
- 1/2 yard quilt weight fabric for the background
- 1/4 yard quilt weight fabric for the bunny silhouettes (black or dark colors recommended)
- 1/4 yard OR fat quarter quilt weight fabric for the grass
- 1/2 yard InsulBrite
- 1/2 yard pre-quilted fabric
- 1/2 yard lightweight Heat’N’Bond
- Thread to match the different fabric
- Bunny Silhouette Pot Holders Pattern
Here's the full bunny hot pad tutorial.
[…] You might want to check this Bunny Silhoutte Hot Pad FREE Tutorial. […]