Cathedral Windows FREE Sewing Tutorial
This is sometimes called an orange peel quilt, and a few other names, too. Whatever you want to call it, it looks sort of like Cathedral Windows.
What you'll need:
- Template — cd or plate, depending on the size you want (small plates work better than cd size).
- Scissors or rotary cutter/mat for fabric
- Quilters see through ruler with square grids on it
- Scissors for paper
- Needle and thread if doing all by hand / sewing machine if doing all by machine / or half and half
- Card stock to make square template
You might want to check this Cathedral Window Cushion.