This project is like many other fabric boxes or trays, except it utilizes Velcro on the sides to allow it to collapse for storage when not in use. In addition, this pattern shows you how to make it in a brick or diamond patchwork layout for an added touch.
What you'll need:
- 3/4 yd. of lightweight fabric for lining
- 3″ x 5″ rectangle of clear vinyl
- 1 2/3 yds. of 20″ wide fusible peltex
- Various patchwork fabrics, totalling 11/2 yds.
- 18″ of Velcro
- Matching sewing thread
- Basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
Check out this Fabric Basket that you'll surely love!