Culottes FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Culottes, one of the most trendy styles of the 50's and 60's, are back! Culottes are flared pants or shorts that can often look like a skirt or a dress when you're wearing them. I have been trying to help you build a warm-weather wardrobe that is both easy and practical –and that is easy to make. Here is another free pattern to add to your collection of projects for the summer.
What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 yards of knit fabric. You might want to consider these fabrics.
- a ballpoint needle. We use Schmetz.
- stay tape or stretched fusible interfacing.
- a sewing machine. We have a good selection in our store.
- rotary cutter and mat. Fiskars makes a good one.
- a twin needle (optional)
- a serger (optional)
You might want to check this Track Pants FREE Sewing Pattern.