Cute Sock Doll FREE Sewing Tutorial
Here's a cute doll made from sock. Simple, sweet and a perfect gift to your adorable angels. Grab your supplies now and start this creative project.
- 1 man’s sock (the one used in this tutorial is a white sports sock in a size 6 – 11)
- 1 knee sock (the one used in this tutorial is a 5 – 6 1/2)
- White thread
- Grey thread (or thread to match the second sock used)
- Black embroidery floss/thread
- Yarn (Aran weight used in this tutorial, but any yarn can be used)
- Craft filler
- sewing needles, one with a large eye for the embroidery floss/thread
- Piece of card 6 1/2″ x 4″ / 16.5 cm x 10 cm (This is to wrap the yarn around lengthways to create the hair
You might want to check this Sock Monkey FREE Sewing Tutorial.