This diaper bag has plenty of pockets to help you stay organized. It has a wide base so it stands up easily in the car, and can fit a handful of diapers, toys, snacks, and drinks for a day the park. It has an easy to zip and easy to sew Sport separating zipper as well as handles that are long enough to throw over your shoulder one handed.
The side pockets can easily hold water bottles and more, but I like to throw my keys and phone in them so they are easy to grab. The finished dimensions of this bag are 12’’ high x 16’’ wide x 5’’ deep.
- 1 yd Exterior fabric (1 1/2 yd if fussy cutting or using a directional print), quilting cotton or medium to heavyweight Home Decor fabric (if choosing this option, omit the Shapeflex interfacing for the exterior pieces)
- 1/2 yd Accent fabric, quilting cotton or medium to heavyweight Home Decor fabric. If choosing this option, omit the Shapeflex interfacing for the exterior pieces)
- 1 yd Lining fabric, quilting cotton
- 3 1/2 yd Fusible woven interfacing, Pellon Shapeflex SF101
- 1 yd Fusible fleece, Pellon 987f or felt
- 1 – 9’’ or longer Nylon
- 1 – 16’’ Sport separating zipper
- 4 – 1 1/2’’ D-rings
Take a look at this Big Pocket Baby Clutch FREE Pattern and Tutorial.