DIY Easy to Sew Snappy Tote FREE Sewing Tutorial
Sew up a fast and easy bag that snaps shut and is perfect for holding just a few essentials. There is a handle on top and a pocket on the back for holding things you don’t want to lose track of.
What you'll need:
- 1 FQ of fabric for the exterior
- 1 FQ of fabric for the lining
- a scrap of fabric for the handle
- 1/4 yd ByAnnie’s Soft & Stable flexible foam stablilizer (or fusible fleece)
- 1 set of plastic snaps (Kam snaps, a button & button hole, or velcro)
You might want to check this Micro Boston Bag FREE Sewing Pattern.