DIY Mouse Slippers FREE Sewing Tutorial
The mice slippers are lined with sherpa fabric, making them super cozy. They are made of wool blend felt on the outside. The bottoms are non-skid utility fabric, so that little feet don’t go sliding as they run about the house.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 inch thick craft foam
- “Footie PJ, non-skid” fabric
- Sherpa fabric for the lining
- Embroidery floss and needle
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies
Learn how to make slippers from jeans too. Here's the FREE Pattern and Tutorial.