DIY Sunglasses Case Wallet FREE Sewing Tutorial
The DIY sunglasses case wallet features a padded pocket to stash your sunglasses or reading glasses in safety. The zipper is away from your glasses so it will not scratch them. One outside zipper pocket for coins. Five slots for cards and an ID window for easy access to your driver's license.
- Upholstery, Canvas, Waxed or Jeans fabric
- Lining fabric such as nylon
- Glue for leather and fabric (Elmer's glue works well) or
- Double-sided tape
- 3″ X 3″ transparent vinyl square
- Metal zipper 13-15″ long (you will have to trim anyways)
- X-Acto Designer Series Craft Swivel Knife
- Sewing machine (Optional)
- Leather or Jeans Needle #16
- Zipper foot
You might want to check this Small Fringed Tote Bag FREE Pattern.