Elastic Waist Linen Shorts FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
These shorts are designed to be worn over your swimming suit, to hang around the pool and garden, or relax on the terrace. Be sure to make them in linen or good quality, loose weave cotton so they can drape on your hips and be worn through the summer comfortably.
What you'll need:
- 3/4 to 1 yard of 56″ linen Thread to match
- A small strip of fusible interfacing for the pocket facing
- 1 1/2″ elastic, enough to go around the waist of the shorts
- 3/8″ cotton cord, the amount depends on our waist plus 16″
- Two large beads with a 3/8″ hole
Take a look at this Walking Shorts FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.