Face Mask Wallet FREE Sewing Tutorial
Sew up a double-sided wallet to hold your face masks, hand sanitizer, and all the essentials – this one pocketbook is all you need! There’s also a narrow wrist strap that connects with a d-ring tab.
What you'll need:
- two fat quarters of fabric (or two 1/4 yard pieces)
- 3/4 yard medium weight woven fusible interfacing
- 1 zipper – 8’’ or longer measured between the stoppers
- 1 swivel snap clip with a 1/2’’ opening
- 1 d-ring with a 1/2’’ opening
- plastic snaps and snap setter
- fabric marking pen
You might want to check this FREE and Easy Phone Wallet Organizer Pattern and Tutorial.