Felted wool pillow tutorial
To make a cute felted wool pillow, if you have old sweaters that you don’t need anymore, all you need to do is buy the zipper and a pillow insert, and you have a cool and inexpensive eco-friendly item for decorating your home or for giving away as gifts!
- One large previously felted wool sweater (read this tutorial to find out how) and felted wool scraps
- One 14″ (35 cm) zipper (or a shortened zipper)
- One 14″ (35 cm) pillow insert (I used this one from Ikea)
- Matching thread (better if polyester, which is stronger)
- 90/14 and 110/18 sewing needles for wovens
- Zipper foot
- Walking foot (not necessary, but definitely recommended)
Find the Felted wool pillow tutorial here.