The Half Square Triangle Pouch is a flat square-shaped quilted pouch with a zipper running diagonally across the front. Finished size is 10cm (4″) square. It is tiny but opens wide and holds more than it looks. Using this pattern, you will be able to make two HST pouches at the same time, so it is perfect for gift giving. You can keep one for yourself!
- Two small print contrasting fabrics for outer fabric. Must be large enough to cut a 45-45-90 right triangle with 27cm (11″) equal sides
- One 30.5cm (12″) square fabric for lining and binding
- One 27cm (11″) square low loft batting
- Two 40cm (16″) or longer zippers
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Clear acrylic gridded ruler
- Sewing clips
- Point turner
Take a look at this Fat Quarter Projects, too!