Hand Sanitizer Jacket FREE Sewing Tutorial
Do you love to carry a travel-sized sanitizer with you? Make a hand sanitizer jacket to carry it with style. This could be a perfect gift to your loved ones, too!
What you'll need:
- One travel-size bottle of hand sanitizer, or lotion, or whatever you’d like to carry in a custom jacket!
- Two coordinating fabrics,* each cut 2½” wide by 10″ long
- Medium-weight iron-on interfacing, 2½” wide by 10″ long
- ¾”–1″ wide elastic, 8″ long in a coordinating color, it will be visible in the finished project
- One coordinating button, ½”–¾” wide, preferably with a shank, but not necessary
Take a look at this Hand Sanitizer Holder, too!