Hedgehog Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
These furry hedgehogs are a fun and safe- to-hug variety compared to their real life counterparts! With the help of some fluffy faux fur, you can make a plush version of the adorable little woodland creature.
They feature a sweet round body with a pudgy belly, tiny arms and legs, and a cute nose. But where it really shines is the big fuzzy back, perfect for showing off any bits of faux fur you might have stashed away.
What you'll need:
- 1⁄4 yd. or 9″ x 15″ of fur fabric for back of body
- 1⁄4 yd. or 9″ x 9″ of smooth fabric for body front
- 1/8 yd. or 5″ x 16″ of smooth accent fabric for snout and legs
- 3” x 3” piece of black applique fabric (such as cotton, felt, or flannel) for eyes and nose
- 2″ x 2″ piece of white applique fabric for eye shines
- 6″ x 6″ piece of light or heavy duty fusible web
- sewing thread to match main fabric and applique fabrics
- poly-fil stuffing
- basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
You might want to check this Jiji Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.