Kisses Quilt FREE Pattern
Strip quilts are fast and easy to sew – and this Kisses Quilt pattern is no different!
This is a great quilt to sew while hanging out with friends (or taking a break from more complicated projects) because piecing it together is very simple and repetitive.
What you'll need:
- 34 strips of background fabric, 2 1/2’’ x WOF (2 1/2 yards)
- 20 strips of print fabric 2 1/2’’ x WOF (1 1/2 yards total)
- 4 yards of backing fabric
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the binding
- Quilt batting, 64’’ x 76’’
- Basic sewing, pressing, and rotary cutting supplies
You might want to check this Neighborhood Quilt FREE Tutorial and Pattern.