Laptop Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial
This bag has a top zipper that opens up nice and wide, a zippered front pocket for your charger, back slip pocket with a hidden bottom zipper which allows it to be slipped onto the handle of your luggage, an interior slip pocket that can fit papers and files, a one-piece handle which makes it extra strong and secure and extra padding to protect your laptop.
What you'll need:
- 1 yard exterior fabric
- 1 yard interior/lining fabric
- 2/3 yard fabric for straps
- 28″ x 18″ piece of fusible fleece
- some lightweight or medium iron-on interfacing
- scrap pieces of regular fleece or batting – cut four pieces at 13.5″ x 18″
- 17″ sport zipper for top of bag (or larger, cut down later)
- 2 – 9″ zippers for exterior pockets (or larger, cut down later)
You might want to check this Padded Laptop bag FREE Tutorial.