Little Fishy FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Check out this little fishy, a soft toy for a small child and baby. The finished size is approximately 7 inches x 6 inches.
What you'll need:
- 1 fat quarter main fabric (head, fins, back)
- 10 2-inch square cotton scraps in coordinating colors for scales
- 1 2-inch square scrap of wool blend felt for heart
- 1 1.5”x5” fabric strip in 2nd print in same color as main fabric
- 1 5.5”x5.5” fabric scrap in 3rd print in same color as main fabric (#7 body/tail)
- 2 buttons (5/8 to 3/4 inch for eyes)
- Polyester Fiberfill for stuffing
- Poly-pellet beads for stuffing
You might want to check this Fabric Hedgehog FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.
Thank you very much
So sorry, cannot print off pattern. What do I need to do?
Hi Barb, once you click the blue button that says “Click here”, it will redirect you to the source page where you can find the pattern image. Just right click on that image and hit “Save As” to download it on your computer. Hope that helps!