Mrs Santa Christmas Apron FREE Sewing Pattern
I thought this time I'd share with you a Christmas apron pattern. This is an easy project with lights too! I'm sure it will put a smile on the faces of your holiday dinner guests.
The apron has ruffles at the bottom. There's a crisscross on the back so it does not hurt your neck. Two grommets to tie the apron at the back. One large patch pockets divided in three, this is optional. And the last detail will be a patchwork Christmas Tree with lights.
- 2 yards of quilting cotton of your taste.
- 1 yard of light fusible interfacing
- thread to match
- 4 large grommets 1/2″ hole
- 50 grommets or the number of lights you have
- battery powered LED string lights 16 feet (5 meters)
- Kam tool
- Scissors or Rotary Cutter
- Needle size 10 and 14
- Double-needle (optional)
- Loop Turner or Tube
- Sewing Machine
You might want to check this 200+ Christmas Sewing Roundup.