Peek-A-Boo FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Here is a free easy t-shirt pattern that can be made in less than 2 hours and worn with leggings and a light jacket, to drop your kids at school and head to the gym or the park for a walk with the dog. It's all about looking good without having to make too much effort and what is best, it is super easy to make. I've made the pattern to cater to seven sizes from 8 to 20. The finished garment measurements are all below.
This free easy t-shirt pattern is ideal for a curvy beginner sewist. A very loose-fitting A-line top with a self-tie neckline.
What you'll need:
- 3/4 to 1 1/2 yards of rayon knit.
- sewing thread to match.
- bias tape your own or bought.
- a jersey or ballpoint needle. Preferably a Schmetz.
- stay tape or stretchable fusible interfacing.
- a twin needle (optional).
- a walking foot (optional).
- binding foot (optional).
You might want to check this Kimono Top FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.