Peppermint Mini Quilt FREE Tutorial
Mix two traditional treasures together to create the perfect recipe for holiday awesomeness. Modern traditionalism at its best, this mini quilt explores foundation paper piecing.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 Yard for the Red
- 1/2 Yard Solid White or White Print for the HSTs and Inner Square
- 1 Yard for the Backing and Binding
- 22 1/2’’ x 22 1/2’’ Piece of Batting
- Coordinating Thread for Piecing and Quilting
- Foundation Paper Piece Pattern
- General Sewing Supplies
You might want to check this Striped Triangles Scrappy Quilt Tutorial.