Pretty Pastels Log Cabin Baby Quilt FREE Tutorial
Your little one's nursery will be so peaceful and relaxing with the inclusion of the soft colors within the Pretty Pastels Log Cabin Baby Quilt. Easy baby quilt patterns like this are a treat for quilters of all skill levels; it's easy to make, looks beautiful with a number of different fabrics, and shouldn't take you particularly long to make. Share your love of classic log cabin quilt patterns by making a special one for a new little bundle of joy; it'll make the perfect handmade gift too!
What you'll need:
- Cutting Mat (18″ x 24″)
- Coastal Colors Acrylic Ruler (6″ x 24″)
- Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter (45mm)
- Titanium Softgrip® Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter (45 mm)
- Micro-Tip® Scissors (No. 5)
- Razor-edge Softgrip® Scissors (8″)
- Softgrip® Pinking Shears (8″)
You might want to check this Disappearing Nine Patch Picnic Quilt FREE Tutorial.