Halloween is near. Maybe you are busy preparing for your Halloween Party or Trick-or-treat event. We found this easy tutorial on how to make a pumpkin trick-or-treat bag for your kids! Happy sewing!
- 3/4 yard orange fabric for body of pumpkin
- 3/4 yard black fabric for lining
- 1/16 yard green fabric for handle and stem (will make 2 handles and 2 stems)
- scraps of black and yellow fabric for face
- 3/4 yard black lace or ric rac
- 1/2 yard (or half of a 36×45 piece) of quilt batting
- orange, black, and white thread
- 2 green buttons (optional)
- green, black, and white ribbon (optional)
- 1 yellow pom pom (optional)
Take a look on these 50+ Halloween Sewing Ideas.