Quilted Book Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial
This Quilted Book Bag is extraordinary as it has extra features than your usual book bag. It has a velcro tab to hold it closed and a built-in bookmark for easy bookmarking. Such a perfect gift for a book-loving friend or school teacher!
A pieced and quilted rectangle (top layer, batting and backing) measuring at least 1″ larger than your book (all the way around).
Inside sleeves – fabric to measure 6″ x the width of the cover
- *Optional : Fusible stabilizer to press to the back of the sleeves.
- 5″ square of fabric for the fold-over tab
- 2 small squares of velcro
- Ribbon approximately 12″ long
- 22″ cotton tape for the handles (cut this into 2 equal halves)
- *** This list is based on a basic type of book cover. Embellish, applique, embroider, quilt … or use whichever technique/s you love.
You might want to check this Triple Book Sling FREE Sewing Tutorial.