Here's a quilted suitcase that we have found for your next project! With the free tutorial, it is so exciting to make this one for your little kids! They can store their collections of Barbies with clothes or any toys that they want to keep, organize or carry anywhere they want to go and play. This can be a storage case for adults, too!
- Various sizes of fabric scraps to create your patchwork panels
- 1/2 yard fabric for lining
- 3 1/2 yards bias tape (store bought or you can make your own with 1 1/2 inch strips of fabric cut on the bias)
- 36″ Robe Zipper
- eight inches of 1.5 or 2-inch wide grosgrain ribbon or twill tape for the suitcase handle
- regular quilting machine needles as well as heavy duty machine needles to change out throughout the project.
For STURDY CASE:
- 1 yd. fusible Peltex
- 3/4 yard drill cloth
For SOFTER CASE:
- large scraps quilt batting
- 3/4 yard duck cloth
Try to check this Handy Purse Organizer with FREE Pattern.