Road Runner Quilt FREE Pattern:
This Road Runner Quilt is an awesome project for advanced or intermediate sewists. Add this to your project list this week and make your little boys happy!
Tools & Materials:
- Applique fusible web
- Sewing Machine that is able to do free motion quilting, ie. with feed dog down or covered
- Darning foot (or Bernina Stitch Regulator, BSR), walking foot, 1/4″ foot
- Cotton blend batting (at least 64″ x 86″)
- Polyester high loft batting (approximately 3/4 of the blanket size)
- Quilting cotton thread, #50, white, coordinate colors and contrast colors of your choice
- Quilter Safety pins and/or basting thread
- Fabric chalk or pencil and ruler
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- Printer and papers (letter size, qty= 37)
Take a look at this Chevron Quilt Top FREE Tutorial.