Step in Time Quilt FREE Tutorial
It’s a fun and easy quilt to make and perfect for a beginner who wants to play with some pre-cut fabrics. The finished quilt measures approximately 48” x 52”.
What you'll need:
- 2 x charm packs OR 80 x 5”x 5” squares
- 1.25 yard of a solid fabric – light
- 1.25 yard of a solid fabric – medium
- 0.5 yard of a co-ordinating print fabric for the binding
- Backing fabric (extra wide) or a pieced backing measuring at least 52” x 56”
- 52” x 56” piece of batting
- Neutral thread for piecing & quilting
- Sewing machine with a ¼” foot
- Cutting mat, rotary cutter, ruler
- Iron and ironing board
- General sewing supplies
You might want to check this Jelly Roll Twist Quilt FREE Tutorial.