Travel Jewelry Case Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Travel jewelry cases would make a terrific gift for any of the ladies on your list, and with my complete step-by-step tutorial and free PDF pattern, they can be stitched in no time! These would be a perfect idea for moms and grandmas, but they would be a very nice gift for teachers, friends, neighbors and more.
What you'll need:
- Fabric in 2 coordinating prints (1 print for the outer fabric and 1 for the lining fabric)
- Fusible fleece
- Washable ink marker
- Fiber fill
- Coordinating thread
- Small hole punch
- 2 sets of snaps
- 1 package extra wide bias tape
- 7″ section of 5/8″ Velcro
- Scrap of marine vinyl
- 36″ piece of 1.5″ grosgrain ribbon
- Basic sewing supplies: shears, machine, iron, etc.
You might want to check this DIY Traveling Jewelry Case FREE Tutorial.