Vintage Dress FREE Sewing Pattern
A timeless classic for a new generation. Combining simple construction with a fresh cotton print, this vintage-inspired pattern is the perfect template for your little one’s summer wardrobe. Your little girl will grow up, but the fond memories of making something this special for her will never grow old.
What you'll need:
- Sizes 3-4: 1-1/2 yards of main fabric; 1/2 yard of lining fabric
- Sizes 5-6: 1-3/4 yards of main fabric; 2/3 yard of lining fabric
- Sizes 7-8: 2 yards of main fabric; 2/3 yard of lining fabric
- 3 yards of 1/2ʺ-wide double-fold bias tape, store-bought or handmade (add 1/2 yard of fabric if making your own bias tape)
- Thread to match main fabric
- Thread to match bias tape
- 3/4ʺ to 1ʺ-diameter buttons
- Sizes 3‒5, six buttons
- Sizes 7‒8, seven buttons
You might want to check this Madeline Dress FREE Sewing Pattern.