Make your own Winter Wreath Mug Rug with this free pattern and tutorial. Add some pompoms in your life and sip your favorite coffee with this unique mug rug.
You will need:
- 9-inch squares of the front and back fabric
- 2 9-inch squares of cotton batting
- 40 inches of binding
- fabric scraps for the wreath
- perle cotton
- 1 yard of tiny pompom trim
- sewing machine (a walking foot is helpful!)
- rotary cutter, ruler, cutting mat
- needle and thread
- fabric glue
You might want to check this Seahorse Under the Sea Mug Rug, too!