Anti Pickpocket Bag FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This is my take on an anti-pickpocket bag made of fabric with twisted handles. I'm calling it Helsinki.
I think you'll find it an easy project to follow and the bag will not only be an attractive addition to your wardrobe but also super functional if you're traveling or spending time in crowded places. The twisted fabric handles are relatively unique and very strong.
What you'll need:
- 1 x 20″ zipper
- 2 x 8″ zippers
- 1 yard of fabric, quilting cotton or cotton canvas 60″
- 1 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing
- 1 yard of fleece
- 1 rectangle 10″x 6″ of thick sewable interfacing
- 1/2 yard of lining 60″
- 4 large metal grommets, 1.5″ hole diameter
- 4 x 1 1/4″ metal rings with spring
- Glue E6000
- 1 zipper foot
- serger (optional)
You might want to check this Metal Frame Embroidered Bag FREE Sewing Pattern.