This cute little pouch is so easy to make and just a perfect gift for your little ones. Ideal for your coins, candies, little toys or something else that you can think of. Grab the little pouch free sewing pattern and start to sew this adorable project!
- fabric scraps
- felt scraps (I like wool-blend felt the best)
- a fabric pen
- a 2’’ scrap of ribbon for each pouch
- plastic snaps
- pretty thread – cotton, polyester, embroidery – whatever looks good!
- Basting spray (such as 505 or SpraynBond) – optional but helpful
- 3/4’’ split ring key rings – also optional
You'll also love the Mini Backpack Coin Purse from So Sew Easy. Check it out!