Cool and Classy Casserole Carrier FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
What better way to make your casserole dish easy to carry and keep it warm? Check out this cool and classy casserole carrier. You can make it fairly plain (and personalize it if you have an embroidery machine) like the one shown here, or pick out any print you like.
What you'll need:
- 1 yard fabric (45″ or 60″ wide will work)
- 1 yard lining fabric (45″ or 60″ wide)
- Sew-in velcro (16″ of 3/4″ wide)
- 1/2″ wooden dowel (you need 26″)
- Velcro cord keeper (optional)
Take a look at this Easy Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder, too!