Cute Llama Stuffie Free Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This easy stuffed animal is fun to embellish with leftover trims such as pom poms, ric rac, fringe, or ribbon. The saddle and llama face are appliques which are fused in place and then stitched down.
What you'll need:
- 1/4 yard craft felt (or 2 pieces at least 11 1/2’’ x 13’’) for the llama body – or other fabric (see above)
- scraps of felt in various colors for the applique pieces
- 1/4 yard iron-on adhesive such as HeatnBond lite
- polyfill stuffing
- ric rac, fringe, pom poms, or other fun trimmings (optional)
- Wonder clips (optional but useful)
- chopstick or turning tool
You might want to check this Lavender Llama Hot or Cold Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.