DIY Fish Cat House Free Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
The fishy cat house definitely looks crazy and a little silly – but that's what is great about it! You can easily alter the pattern and just use it to create a house for your kitties without making it into a fish. That's up to you! The final cat house will be approximately 25 inches long by 9 1/2 inches tall and 12 inches wide.
What you'll need:
- Thick fabric for the outside of the house (1 to 1 1/4 yards to be safe)
- Fleece or other soft material for the inside of the house
- About a yard of thick fusible interfacing/stabilizer (I used Pellon 72F Double-Sided Fusible Ultra Firm Stabilizer)
- 1/2 inch thick foam (one yard)
- Sewing Machine
- Iron and other Sewing Supplies
- Fabric Glue (adhesive for the eyes and brows – but you can always sew it on)
You might want to check this Cat Cave FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.