DIY Lunch Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial
This reusable lunch bag is made with oilcloth fabric. A quick and easy sewing project. These tutorials can be made anytime and this one is great for anyone who wants to make reusable lunch bags.
What you'll need:
- *1/2 yard of your main oilcloth fabric
- 1/2 yard of your complimentary oilcloth
- Sewing Scissors or Pinking Shears
- All-purpose thread
- Wonder sewing clips
- 1 package of Velcro circles, squares or ovals. You can use the sticky back or sew it on.
- Sewing machine (roller foot or water-soluble stabilizer or add scotch tape to the bottom of your sewing foot to make it stick less when sewing)
You might want to check this Button Lunch Bags, too!