DIY Roll-Up Sewing Machine Mat FREE Tutorial:
Keep your sewing table organized and sewing materials within reach. This roll-up mat is the answer to your needs. Are you ready to make a sewing machine mat now?
- 1/2 Yard for Mat Top
- 1/2 Yard for Mat Bottom
- 1/4 Yard for Pocket
- 1/4 Yard for Pocket Lining
- 1/2 Yard for Binding
- 1 Fat Quarter for Thread Catcher Outside (or 1/4 yard of fabric)
- 1 Fat Quarter for Thread Catcher Lining (or 1/4 yard of fabric)
- 100% cotton batting (or your preferred quilt batting). You’ll need 2 pieces one 18″ x 28″ and one 5″ x 28″.
- 1 yard of Ribbon
- 4 KAM Snaps
- 1/4 Yard Shape Flex Interfacing
- 1″ Wide Bias Tape Tool – I have a “multi-sized” pack that I used, I’ve linked it here.
- Binding Clips
- Walking Foot for Sewing Machine
Here's another Sewing Mat Organizer that you might want to check.