Folded Triangle Fat Quarter Bag FREE Tutorial
This bag is easy to make in any size of your liking. As long as your fabric width is three times the height of your fabric after hemming all your edges you are good to go!
- (2) cut to 16.5″W x 17″H and (1) cut to 17″W x 17″H
- or 1 piece of fabric that is 49″W x17″H
- *Optional: 1 piece of fabric (or leather) 5.5″W x 3.5″H for handle
- Scissors and/or rotary cutter w/mat
- Co-ordinating Thread
- (1) safety pin
- Sewing machine needle suitable for your fabric choice
You might want to check this Anti Pickpocket Bag FREE Tutorial.