Ready to give quilting a go, but not quite ready to dive into an entire quilt? Learn how to sew placemats with this free tutorial. Perfect for practicing new skills, and totally manageable, even for newbies. Not to mention deliciously stylish.
- 13″ x 18″ piece of quilting cotton for the front
- 14″ x 19″ piece of quilting cotton for the back
- 14″ x 19″piece of quilt batting or fusible fleece
- 70″ of quilt binding
- Rotary cutter, ruler and cutting mat
- Binding clips and sewing pins
You might want to check out these 100+ Table Runner Patterns and Designs for your table.