Plush Sheep FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This plush toy can also be used as a pillow or as a travel companion; the cuddly sheep is also ideal for use as a travel pillow in the car, train or plane. And if at some point wash day comes around for your sheep – no problem, it will soon dry on the line in the sun and be ready to cuddle again.
What you'll need:
- Teddy fabric: 35 cm (small sheep: 25 cm)
- Denim remnants: yard goods or old jeans legs (the fabric should not be too thick and it is fine if it contains elastane.)
- Fiberfill or filling flakes: 500 g (small sheep: 300 g)
- Sewing thread in a matching color
- 2 black buttons for the eyes (alternative for children under three years: black embroidery or woolen thread to embroider the eyes.)
You might want to check this DIY Octopus Plushie FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.