Doll Face Pillow FREE Sewing Pattern
This pattern is beginner friendly and the project can be done in about 1 hour or slightly more if you have a toddler pulling at your leg the whole time:-). The entire project for one pillow cost about $15. Most of the expense came from the bright color fabrics. You can personalize the pattern by making it square instead of round, by changing the eyes, the height of the scarf, different options for the back etc.
What you'll need:
- ¼ yard dark color cotton for the back
- 1 fat quarter bright floral cotton for the top scarf
- 1 fat quarter tan muslin for the face
- 3 pieces 3” square white cotton for eyes and lip cut out
- 3 pieces 3” square fusible interfacing (ultrabond)
- ½ yard coordinating bright cotton for the side rosettes
- 3 color sharpies (black for lids and eye outline, red for lips and color of choice for iris)
You might want to check this Tooth Fairy Pillow FREE Sewing Pattern.